At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life's Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We're currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter who is bilingual in Korean to join our dynamic team in San Jose.
As a member of our recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. We're passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster.
Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations. This position will report into LG Electronics CHO (Chief Human Resource Officer) Talent management Team.
· Design and EXECUTE Is the the Customized, Full Staffing Is the cycle the Plans, Partnering closely with the Managers Is the Is the Hiring the Best to Achieve the Results Is the Is Is the possible
· The Find and Engage, Unique and / or passive Candidates-through the Creative Techniques - sourcing, Coordinating with the AS Our sourcers needed
· Facilitate and Lead Client Meetings and Key Initiatives and the Projects with the Groups, and with Recruiting Is the Teams, that will Continuously Improve Our Recruiting Scale and the Operations and the Results
· Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
· ESTABLISH and the Maintain Meaningful Relationships with Key Management and STAKEHOLDERS internally (eg Recruiting, HR Teams and etc)
· Collaborate with the others on Is the Recruiting Team on Initiatives and / or that may Hiring Needs in Spike in OTHER Areas,
· Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
· Develop an impactful sourcing strategy, that incorporates multi-channel searches and techniques. Collaborate with recruiting team members in proactive sourcing strategies that are successful
· Telephone interview and evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, using behavior based interview and assessment techniques
· ; Present Candidates to pre-screened utilizing the consistent Process Management
· Demonstrate diversity and Awareness Techniques that utilize the REACH - sourcing diverse populations
· Research and the Knowledge of the Build the Competitive Is the landscape in order to anticipate and potential Overcome obstacles
· Collaborate with HM, HRBP and other key partners to build competitive offers, utilizing tools, benefits and compensation. Utilize functional knowledge and knowledge of applicant motivations to better position organization when negotiating competitive offers with applicants
· ESTABLISH positives Relationships with Candidates to Foster Is the Candidate Experience the Best Is the Interview Process-through
· Communicate effectively with the Managers and Candidates throughout Hiring Recruitment Process
· Proactively drives process improvements and tools enhancement of Recruiting services and operations.
· The Maintain market / the Business Intelligence and the Business Unit: function regarding, alignment, Work, Hiring with the Managers to the Build and therefore the overall Understanding the Requirements of Contact position, the Department Goals P., and the Business Organization The Plan
· Assist, Hiring Manager in Evaluating Candidates, Offer Negotiation, and the Troubleshooting Process and therefore the overall-Including • Consultation and Review of the Internal SALARY the Reference Points, market Compensation Tables, and Intelligence market in order to Recommend Offer the Package Components
· Influence partners to contribute to the best solutions while using recruitment knowledge
· Develop action plans for aging requisitions while working closely with management on progress or any vital changes in strategy.
· Work closely with supporting team members, sourcers and coordinators, to establish successful recruitment processes.
· 2+ years of relevant recruiting experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team
· Bilingual skills in Korean
· Ability to Consult for, influence, and the Manage ares of the Range STAKEHOLDERS
· Experience in developing complex compensation packages and general HR requirements as related to hiring
· Self-Operate effectively in the Starter Is the Is Is Is the Is the Is the Is the WHO Is the Is the Ares Is the CAN FAST-paced Is the Environment and the Navigate Is the independently Ambiguity
· Strong. Attention to the Detail and Is the ability to prioritize competing Demands
· Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
The Apply the Please Go to the To: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/ ? Org = viewRequisition LGEUSA & CWS = 41 & RID = 26 341